26 Mar 2021
First Ever RAM TRX Pickup To Roll Off Production Line Set for Charity Auction
Legendary high-performance RAM TRX pickup with chassis designation VIN001 being sold to raise money for charity
- Legendary high-performance RAM TRX pickup with chassis designation VIN001 being sold to raise money for charity
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX the quickest, fastest and most powerful mass-produced half-ton pickup truck in the world
- All 702 Launch edition units of the coveted car are sold out globally
March 25th, 2021, Dubai, UAE: The first ever edition of the most eagerly awaited automotive arrival of the year, the 702hp RAM TRX pickup truck, is set to go on auction on March 27 at 3:30 A.M. (GST) featuring the chassis designation VIN001. Fans of RAM Trucks in the region will compete with their counterparts across the globe to outbid one another and get the chance to own this piece of American automotive history.
The hotly anticipated RAM TRX Launch Edition was one of the brand’s most successful model launches to date, with all 702 units, commemorating the TRX’s barrier-shattering 702-horsepower 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI® V-8, made available for pre-order, selling out within 24 hours of its launch, making the RAM TRX one of the most sought-after cars of the year.
Designed bolt by bolt to significantly outperform every other truck, the 2021 Ram 1500 TRX delivers a new level of performance: 0-96.6 kilometers per hour (km/h) in 4.5 seconds making it the quickest, fastest and most powerful mass-produced half-ton pickup truck in the world.
After becoming the very first RAM TRX to roll off the production line at FCA’s Sterling Heights Assembly Plant in Michigan, USA, this one-of-a-kind model is heading off to auctioneers Barret Jackson, where collectors and enthusiasts from across the world will be able to place their bids online in a global auction event. The proceeds from the sale will be donated to United Way for Southeastern Michigan to help connect veterans and their families to housing, jobs and healthcare.
Those who wish to own this collectible VIN001 RAM TRX Launch Edition can place a bid at the link below:
About Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab, ProMaster and ProMaster City, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- 1,075 lb.-ft. of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 37,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Segment first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Ram 1500, America’s most powerful half-ton diesel pickup with 480 lb.-ft. of torque, achieves an unsurpassed 33 mpg highway and delivers up to 1,000 miles of range on a single tank of fuel
- Ram 1500 TRX is the quickest, fastest and most powerful mass-produced pickup truck in the world
- Most awarded light-duty truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
Ram is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com.
For more information, please contact: