16 Jul 2021
July 15, 2021, Auburn Hills, Mich. – On July 15, 1941, the former Willys-Overland Co. signed a contract with the U.S. War Department to begin production of the first military Jeep vehicle. Eighty years later, the Jeep brand thrives around the world with a product line-up that continues to expand into new segments, a devoted community of global customers and the utilization of 4xe electric vehicle technology as the natural evolution of 80 years of capability leadership
12 Jul 2021
July 11, 2021, Auburn Hills, Mich. - During Stellantis EV Day 2021, the Jeep® brand revealed the first images of its all-new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe plug-in hybrid.
06 Jul 2021
Jeep® Gladiator Sand Runner — the Ultimate High-performance Off-road Midsize Pickup Built to Conquer the Desert
Jeep® Gladiator Sand Runner offers the ultimate off-road capability and performance in grueling desert and sand environments of the Middle East
07 Jan 2021
Most awarded SUV ever delivers even more legendary 4x4 capability, premium on-road refinement and craftsmanship, and comfort, the most safety and advanced technology features in its class – now in three-row form for the first time
09 Dec 2020
The Jeep® brand and the LEGO Group revealed the newest LEGO® Technic™ model, the one-of-a-kind Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Designed to emulate the iconic look, design and legendary off-road capabilities of the actual vehicle, this first-ever LEGO model of a Jeep SUV - the LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler - is ready to face any epic adventure.
18 Nov 2020
4x4x470! New 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392 Combines Legendary 4x4 Capability with 470-horsepower V-8 Engine for The Most Capable Wrangler Yet
2021 Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392 – the most capable and powerful Wrangler yet – packs the potent 6.4-liter V-8 engine, delivering 470 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. (637 Nm) of torque
04 Sep 2020
New Jeep® Wrangler 4xe Joins Renegade and Compass 4xe Models in Brand’s Global Electric Vehicle Lineup
- 4xe electric vehicle technology is the natural evolution of nearly 80 years of Jeep® capability leadership
- Jeep 4xe vehicles provide new levels of efficiency, environmental responsibility, and performance and capability on- and off-road
- Jeep Wrangler 4xe available in Europe, China and the United States by early 2021; Jeep Renegade 4xe and Compass 4xe models arrive in Europe this summer
04 Sep 2020
- Rooted in Jeep brand heritage, Wagoneer will become a portfolio of vehicles that redefines “American Premium” and delivers a unique customer experience
- Wagoneer will deliver capable, innovative, authentic vehicles with premium design cues and technology to a new, distinctive and more affluent array of customers
22 May 2019
The first episode of FCA What's Behind showed the tests carried out on cars in the polar temperatures of Arjeplog. For the second episode, we travel some 15,000 kilometres south to Upington, in the Northern Cape province of South Africa, on the border with Botswana and Namibia, for tests in torrid heat conditions.