05 sept. 2019
Kimi Räikkönen to star in a mini-serial of 5 adverts with his wife
• Alfa Romeo announced an innovative communication project for the launch of the Stelvio and Giulia Model Year 2020 starring Kimi Räikkönen and his wife Minttu Räikkönen during the press conference at the museum in Arese.
- Alfa Romeo announced an innovative communication project for the launch of the Stelvio and Giulia Model Year 2020 starring Kimi Räikkönen and his wife Minttu Räikkönen during the press conference at the museum in Arese.
- The C38 car with special exteriors designed for the occasion that will be racing in Monza in the Italian Grand Prix was also revealed.
- Drivers Kimi Räikkönen and Antonio Giovinazzi were present at the event together with Team Principal Frédéric Vasseur, representatives of more than 120 media from all over the world and special guests.
- Räikkönen and Giovinazzi personally handed over new cars to eight lucky Alfa Romeo customers and took part in special activities with the classic cars of the FCA Heritage collection.
- The packed week of ahead the Grand Prix continues with the brand playing a leading role in Milan and Monza in a long string of exciting activities.
Alfa Romeo announced a new one-of-a-kind communication project this evening. For the launch of the Giulia and Stelvio Model Year 2020 at the end of this year, Kimi Räikkönen and his wife Minttu Räikkönen will be the stars of a mini-serial of five adverts. This is an innovative project that will highlight the new features of the two models thanks to the acting skills of the two protagonists. Kimi Räikkönen and Antonio Giovinazzi showed their worth some time ago when they featured in exciting shots at the Balocco Proving Ground filming the presentation of the Giulia and Stelvio Alfa Romeo Racing special editions. The successful experience received positive feedback from the international public and is continuing with this new activity that further showcases Kimi's acting talent, this time with his wife in a supporting role.
Special exteriors for the Italian Grand Prix
The event was also the opportunity to reveal the "Alfa Romeo Racing" team C38 that will be competing on Sunday at Monza in world preview. It is distinguished by very special exteriors specifically designed by the Alfa Romeo Style Centre to celebrate the Italian Grand Prix to enhance the extraordinary streamline look of the car driven by Antonio Giovinazzi and Kimi Räikkönen. The most prominent feature is the Italian flag on the flaps which underscores the sense of national belonging of the Alfa Romeo brand.
An exceptional evening in the place where the history of Alfa Romeo is treasured
There could be no better stage for these announcements than the "La Macchina del Tempo" museum in Arese during the activity-packed week ahead of the Monza Grand Prix which sees Alfa Romeo involved in a long string of initiatives in Milan and Monza.The event drew representatives of over 120 media from over the world and special guests from the Formula 1 scene, including "Alfa Romeo Racing" Team Principal Frédéric Vasseur, driver Michela Cerruti and Cesare Fiorio. The evening was kicked off by drivers Kimi Räikkönen and Antonio Giovinazzi who handed over shiny-new cars to eight lucky Alfa Romeo customers.
Turin, 5 September 2019