07 Jul 2016
FIAT OFFERS IRISH CUSTOMERS GENEROUS TRADE-IN BONUS OF UP TO €4,000 DEPENDING ON THE MODEL
FIAT 500, FIAT 500L, FIAT 500X and FIAT 500L MPW are all eligible for generous trade in bonuses if registered before July 31st. Buyers can save up to €4,000 on a 162-registered FIAT with a five-year warranty and five years’ roadside assistance included as standard. Terms and conditions apply.
FIAT Ireland is offering its customers an extremely generous trade-in bonus of up to €4,000 from now until the end of July. Customers can trade in any passenger vehicle against a brand new, 162-registered FIAT 500, FIAT 500L, FIAT 500X or FIAT 500L MPW to avail of the trade in bonus, provided the trade-in vehicle has been registered for six months in the Republic of Ireland in the buyer's name, has a valid NCT and road tax and was insured in the owner's name for least four months prior to trade-in.
In the case of the newly refreshed FIAT 500 1.2 Pop, for example, customers can avail of a €2,500 trade in bonus bringing the purchase price down to just €11,100*, including FIAT's five-year warranty and five-year roadside assistance as standard. There is €3,000 trade in bonus on offer with the FIAT 500L people carrier, bringing the entry-level price of the 1.4 95hp Pop down to just €14,950*, while the FIAT 500X 1.6 E-Torq Pop is available from just €16,900* when an impressive €3,000 trade-in bonus is applied.
The seven-seat FIAT 500L MPW Pop Star, powered by FIAT's renowned, 120hp, 1.6-litre MultiJet II turbo diesel engine, is available from just €21,250* thanks to an outstanding €4,000 trade in bonus.
All FIAT vehicles are available with a competitive 6.9% PCP finance package†, too, meaning customers can include the outstanding July savings in their finance arrangements resulting in even lower monthly payments over the course of the agreement.
As with every car in the FIAT range, a five-year warranty with five years roadside assistance is included as standard, while other trim levels and available options are eligible for inclusion in the trade in bonus event. For more details, buyers can contact a participating FIAT dealer.
For images and the latest news on the new FIAT range please visit www.FIATpress.ie while customers can find out more on www.FIAT.ie
- ENDS -
Note to Editors:
• *Excludes delivery & related charges.
• This is a mutually exclusive offer and no other offer applies.
• This offer is non-transferable.
• Offer valid at participating Fiat dealers only.
• Fiat dealers reserve the right to refuse the a vehicle if it is not of merchantable quality.
• This offer applies to all new Fiat models ordered by June 30th 2016 and registered before July 31st 2016.
• Subject to stock & colour availability. Qualifying trade-in vehicles must:
- be registered in the name of the purchasing customer for at least 6 months prior to trade in.
- be registered in the Republic of Ireland for at least 6 months prior to trade in.
- have valid NCT and road tax certificates at the time of trade in.
- be currently insured and have been previously insured 4 months prior to trade-in.
† Terms and conditions apply, subject to status. Finance is arranged by First Auto Finance Ireland Limited, the exclusive agent of Close Brothers Limited, trading as Close Brothers Motor Finance. Close Brothers Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.