23 Jul 2020
Mopar, the FCA brand that boasts over 80 years of tradition, is accompanying Jeep® on its journey into a future of connectivity, electrification, driving fun and eco-friendly technologies with a wide range of services and specific accessories.
01 Jul 2020
Once again alongside customers and their service network: with this objective in mind, Mopar® has created a program to gradually restart its business in accordance with the three phases of the outbreak.
05 Jun 2020
Targa Telematics and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles have signed a multi-year agreement for fleet management solutions for business customers in the European market. The initiative covers all FCA connected models in the EMEA area.
04 Dec 2019
FCA Heritage and Mopar join forces in a project that recreates original spare parts for classic cars. The bumpers of the legendary Lancia Delta HF Integrale will be the first products in the catalog.
05 Nov 2019
• The Jeep® Wrangler is the only vehicle to earn “4x4/SUV of the Year” honor since the inauguration of the SEMA Awards in 2010 • A customized Mopar Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with Jeep Performance Parts from Mopar will be on display in the brand’s SEMA Show exhibit
22 Oct 2019
• The Jeep® and Mopar® brands join forces in the European competitions of the World Surf League (WSL) Championship Tour in France (Hossegor, 3-13 October), and in Portugal (Peniche, 16-28 October).
26 Sep 2019
• The new official e-store dedicated to retail customers opens. Accessories and spare parts for sale, with a number of interesting, personalised services for FCA vehicles, such as warranty extensions, servicing coupons, all-in-one installation packages and much more.
01 Aug 2019
The in progress collaboration between FCA Italy and LexisNexis Risk Solutions in Europe will offer tailor-made insurance services to motorists to exploit on-vehicle connectivity, driving data and driver-assistance systems.
18 Apr 2019
• The prize-winners at the CMMC Club awards ceremony, held in Milan yesterday, included the FCA Group, for the Customer Experience model introduced by its aftersales brand Mopar®, featuring new CRM and marketing automation tools.
17 Apr 2019
• Today saw the International Press Presentation of the FCA What’s Behind project: showing for the first time “a backstage view” of the research and development phases of FCA automobiles. • The launch of the first two episodes of a unique kind of film series: from minus 40°C in Sweden to heat testing in South Africa, FCA is seen testing its latest models in extreme conditions.
05 Mar 2019
• The exceptional Wrangler Rubicon 1941 struts its stuff on the Jeep® stand with a full Jeep Performance Parts by Mopar® trim capable of taking the desire for adventure to the max: it is the European preview of a special 100% street legal off-road configuration. • Also in the spotlight, an urban version of the Wrangler Sahara, sporting Authentic Accessories by Mopar and chromed details.