23 Nov 2021
The company, a Stellantis brand and a subsidiary of FCA Bank was named "Best Car Rental Company" while LeasysGO!, its electric car sharing service, was recognized as "Best Smart Mobility Service".
22 Nov 2021
The new campaign, starting from 22 November to 29 November, will include both Black Friday and Cyber Monday and will be active in the European markets where FCA Bank and Leasys operate.
19 Nov 2021
- Be Free EVO is the new concept for long-term subscriptions (up to 2 years) managed with the flexibility of short-term rentals.
- The new solution is 100% digital, with no down payment and easily accessible: all that is needed is a credit card to pay the fixed monthly fee.
- The car is available after just 48 hours and can be returned after the first month without penalty.
16 Nov 2021
- Founded in 2001, the company has grown over the years to become the Stellantis brand leader in long-term rental in Italy and among the main players in Europe.
- A twenty-year history of excellence, with a flexible and heterogeneous 360° mobility offering designed for private individuals, professionals and businesses of all sizes.
- By 2024, the company aims to complete the 'sustainable mobility revolution' project it launched more than a year ago.
09 Nov 2021
- In addition to the many film premieres, the festival audience will be able to discover the advantages of environmentally sustainable mobility. Leasys will be offering all those attending the event the chance to sign up for free to LeasysGO!
- For the occasion the New 500 3+1, with the iconic third "small door" on the passenger side, will be added to the fleet.
14 Oct 2021
Stellantis, Leasys and Free2move eSolutions together at e_mob 2021, the festival of electric mobility
- The three companies will participate in the 5th edition of the Festival, to be held in Milan from 16 to 19 October, with a large common stand dedicated to e-mobility
- Paolo Manfreddi, CEO of Leasys Rent and Head of Leasys New Mobility & Rent, and Elisa Boscherini Head of Public Affairs & Strategic Planning of Free2Move eSolutions, will take part in the round tables on zero-emission mobility scheduled for Monday 18 October
13 Oct 2021
- Leasys illustrates the electrification strategy development plan that will complete its "mobility revolution" project launched in 2020.
- By 2024, Leasys’ short-term fleet will be 75% electric and plug-in hybrid, 100% by the end of 2027. Additionally, the 1,000 electric fast charge points already installed in Europe will be tripled, reaching a total of 3,000 within 3 years.
- Leasys' strategy will be coupled with an innovative set of "one minute to a lifetime" mobility solutions, designed to promote the adoption of zero-emission vehicles: CarCloud, Leasys Miles and Unlimited, already available in all markets where the Company operates.
24 Sep 2021
Designed for companies, small and medium-sized enterprises and self-employed professionals, Leasys Pro enables customers to rent a commercial vehicle with all the services included.
29 Jul 2021
- Leasys expands the e-CarCloud brand, the subscription dedicated to electrified vehicles, with a new plan that includes three models perfect for the city as well as for out-of-town trips: the Peugeot e-2008, the Opel Mokka-e crossover and the DS3 Crossback E-Tense.
- Activable via Amazon voucher and renewable for up to 12 months, CarCloud E-NERGY provides all the services needed to experience worry-free sustainable mobility.
23 Jul 2021
Leasys, a subsidiary of FCA Bank, a 50/50 joint venture between Crédit Agricole Group and Stellantis, achieves a further milestone in the creation of a true “ecosystem” of products and services towards a new customer experience and mobility environment.
19 Jul 2021
Leasys increasingly committed to integrated mobility: customers signing a long-term rental contract with Leasys Miles, the long-term pay-per-use rental plan voted Product of the Year 2021, will have a Nilox electric scooter included in the rental fee.
15 Jul 2021
Leasys, a subsidiary of FCA Bank, a 50/50 joint venture between Crédit Agricole Group and Stellantis, today priced a €500 million Green Bond maturing in July 2024 with a fixed-rate coupon of 0.00 per cent.
09 Jul 2021
Sunday, July 11th will witness the running of the 39th edition of the Cesana-Sestriere, one of the biggest international historic sportscar racing events, forming part of the European and Italian vintage car speed championships.
01 Jul 2021
The Leasys "Electric Summer" campaign gets under way: two offers in order to allow customers to surf the electric wave
The new campaign, active until 31 July in the European markets where Leasys operates, is dedicated to the long-term rental of the Stellantis Group's hybrid and electric models.
29 Jun 2021
In Milan, Leasys is enlarging the operations of LeasysGO!, the car sharing service devoted to the electric New 500, with the construction of 32 new electric charging stations at the two exhibition venues, with parking spaces and columns, one open to the public (Fieramilano Rho), the other used solely by the fleet team for its EV charging activity (Fieramilanocity), for a total of about 500 KwH on the two sites.
A new electrified Leasys Mobility Store will also active at Fieramilano Rho.