05 Nov 2018
The New Tipo Mirror and Street enrich the Fiat Tipo Range
• The new Fiat Tipo Mirror and Street are the latest additions to the Tipo family. For anyone on the lookout for technology, style and competitiveness, they complete the line-up dedicated to younger customers. • Distinguished by a new Venezia Blue livery and chrome details, the Tipo Mirror comes with UconnectTM 7" HD LIVE touchscreen system, with Apple CarPlay integration and Android AutoTM compatibility, as standard equipment.
- The new Fiat Tipo Mirror and Street are the latest additions to the Tipo family. For anyone on the lookout for technology, style and competitiveness, they complete the line-up dedicated to younger customers.
- Distinguished by a new Venezia Blue livery and chrome details, the Tipo Mirror comes with UconnectTM 7" HD LIVE touchscreen system, with Apple CarPlay integration and Android AutoTM compatibility, as standard equipment.
- The Street range offers extraordinary convenience with no compromise. It combines style that allows to stand out from the urban crowd, in addition to all winning features of Tipo: strong content and low price.
- Fiat Tipo Mirror and Fiat Tipo Street are available in 4-door, 5-door and Station Wagon configurations.
- Petrol and turbo diesel engines with manual or automatic transmission.
- Equipment and prices vary from country to country and the following text describes data in common to all markets. For more specific details and prices, go to the local press websites.
Fiat Tipo Mirror and Fiat Tipo Street are the two new versions which expand the Tipo family offering connectivity, affordability and cool looks to motorists. The first is dedicated to the customers interested in connectivity who search for the latest trends in infotainment. The second is aimed at today's youngsters and tomorrow's grown-ups, that want extraordinary convenience with no compromise: strong content and low price. All the trademark qualities of roominess, functionality and flexibility that made the model so successful still remain. It is not by chance that the Tipo range is the leader in its segment in Italy and in the top ten in seven European countries. About 70% of all Fiat Tipo cars are sold outside Italy. Constantly successful from the very beginning, the Tipo family was named "Best Buy Car 2016" by the "Autobest" panel of 26 journalists from the top European car magazines. It is a global model that embodies the time-honoured concepts which are typical of Fiat - functionality, simplicity and personality. It is global in design, being the brainchild of an international team of experts from the fields of design, engineering, product and marketing from Italy, Turkey, Korea, Spain, Russia and Austria and it is global by nature. This was confirmed last year, by a standard production Tipo that went around the world in 133 days. It travelled 41,000 kilometres in 400 hours on the road, without no need for supplementary servicing, touching 22 countries and 122 cities and always arousing the curiosity and appreciation of the crowds.
Equipment and prices vary from country to country and the following text describes data in common to all markets. For more specific details and prices, go to the local press websites.
Fiat Tipo Mirror, technology and elegance
With its specific features and exclusive colour combinations, the Mirror special edition is the perfect combination of Tipo technology and style. Connectivity is standard with UconnectTM 7" HD LIVE touchscreen with Apple CarPlay integration and Android AutoTM compatibility. Packed with these advanced capabilities, the car becomes the extension of the driver's smartphone allowing access to the main applications on your device safely, directly from the driver's seat and always keeping your hands on the wheel. Tipo Mirror is also style. The exclusive, new Venezia Blue livery, available on demand, makes its debut and perfectly sets off a host of alluring chrome details, such as doors handles, side mouldings, lower grille profile, fog light bezels and mirror caps.
A special "Mirror" badge on the pillar and diamond-cut 16-inch alloy wheels complete look.
Android Auto, Google Play and Google Maps are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Mopar® Connect: remote connection, top protection
Mopar® Connect, the innovative set of connected services dedicated to safety and remote control of the vehicle, is available on demand on the Mirror range. It integrates Uconnect LIVE services and adds new functions, such as roadside assistance, rescue in case of accidents and location of the car in case of theft. The system can also be used to control some of vehicle functions remotely, like an alert if the car exceeds a certain speed limit or leaves a zone previously determined on a map or for locking and unlocking the doors. Finally, Mopar® Connect enables users to locate their parked car easily and see information about its state, fuel level and battery charge on their smartphones.
As part of a project developed with Targa Telematics, a Fleet version of Mopar® Connect is also available for businesses, professionals or companies to manage their company vehicles. In addition to the basic services, this version is a complete package for efficiently and effectively monitoring and managing fleets.
Fiat Tipo Street, accessible style
The Fiat Tipo Street is targeted to young customers who want their car to be dynamic, stylish and accessible. The new Street version, strong of its Pop personality, adds new 16-inch glossy black alloy wheels, tinted privacy windows and contrasting dark details, on mirror caps, grille and external and internal door handles. The bold gaze of the DRL LED headlights and the dedicated badge consolidate the Street character of this special edition. The pack as a whole enhances the balance of Italian design, guaranteeing personality and style without skimping on functionality. In every way, the Tipo is welcoming and practical and the Street version adds a touch of dynamism to these well-known features. In other words, it combines style that allows to stand out from the urban crowd, in addition to all winning features of Tipo: strong content and low price, extraordinary convenience with no compromise.
A wide choice
The new Mirror and Street special editions are available in 4-door, 5-door and Station Wagon configurations with a full engine range compliant with strict WLTP regulations. The line-up includes the 95-hp 1.4-litre and the 120-hp 1.4-litre T-Jet petrol engines and the 95-hp 1.3 MultiJet and the 120-hp 1.6 MultiJet diesel engines, also with automatic DCT transmission.
FCA Bank's financing solutions for the new Fiat Tipo Mirror and Street
FCA Bank, the captive bank of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, supports the sales of Fiat vehicles by providing a broad range of financing solutions to help Customers to purchase or lease their new Tipo.
Anybody who wishes to drive a new Tipo, with technology, style and competitiveness, can opt for one of the following products:
- Instalment Loan: Traditional financing that allows the buyer to pay for the vehicle over an extended period of time;
- Leasing and PCP (Personal Contract Purchase): Highly flexible solutions with low monthly payments and the possibility to choose, on the contract expiration date, whether to return, keep or replace the car with a new one;
- Private Lease: A solution for drivers who do not want to own the vehicle, with the ensuing costs and uncertainties, involving a single monthly payment inclusive of the main insurance, assistance and infomobility services for a peace-of-mind experience.
All of FCA Bank's solutions are intended not only for individuals but also for companies and independent professionals. In addition, Leasys, a subsidiary of FCA Bank, makes available long-term car rental solutions for a totally relaxed driving experience.
Moreover, FCA Bank provides a broad range of insurance products in combination with the financing contract, for both personal protection - such as Prestito Protetto, which ensures the repayment of part of the loan in case of sudden and unpredictable occurrences such as a job loss - and car protection.
The financing and insurance solutions described are available in most European countries where the companies of the FCA Bank Group operate. All the structures are extremely flexible, to meet in full local requirements.
Turin, 6 November 2018