29 Sep 2017
Here comes the new Fiat 500L City Cross
• City crossover looks for thrilling urban adventures. • Black details accent the Cross personality of 500L and enhance its urban dynamic character. • Extensive standard equipment: 17-inch alloy rims, manual climate control, cruise control and Uconnect™ HD LIVE radio touchscreen.
- City crossover looks for thrilling urban adventures.
- Black details accent the Cross personality of 500L and enhance its urban dynamic character.
- Extensive standard equipment: 17-inch alloy rims, manual climate control, cruise control and UconnectTM HD LIVE radio touchscreen.
- The engine range features the 1.4 16V 95 HP, the 0.9 TwinAir 105 HP and the 1.4 TwinJet 120 HP petrol, in addition to the bi-fuel petrol and LPG 1.4 TJet 120 HP. The 1.3 16V MultiJet 95 HP, also with Dualogic transmission, and the 1.6 16V MultiJet 120 HP diesel engines complete the line-up.
- The 500L City Cross complements the range of the new 500L, which just a few months after its launch is already proving to be hugely successful.
Orders for the new Fiat 500L City Cross - the perfect car for escaping everyday routine and taking on thrilling urban adventures - open today in Fiat showrooms. The model expands on the new 500L range, which has been recently refreshed to become even more 500, dynamic and connected. Connectivity, as the result of a unique combination of extra room and personality, will help consolidate the leadership of the model in Europe, which has grown constantly over the past five years since it was first launched.
So, a few months since the launch of the new 500L, which is already proving to be hugely successful, the line-up is being complemented by the new City Cross version, the car designed to meet the expectations of customers looking for an urban crossover. Its crossover personality is demonstrated by a several key exterior elements, like the special bumper with skid plate, the bold grille and the 25-mm raised ride. The overall impression is made even sportier by attractive new black accents, like the 17-inch alloy rims, the mirror caps, the contrasting roof, available on demand and the side and rear mouldings.
The new 500L City Cross is available in nine colours, pastel and metallised. The new Sicilia Orange paintwork, with sophisticated black roof and many other elements of the same hue, is the combination which enhances its look to the fullest.
Interiors are youthful and functional, with an enveloping dashboard fascia, either black or white, and black fabric ergonomic seats embellished with white stitching and the "500" logo.
The bold looks of the car are backed up by extensive standard equipment: ABS, ESP, six airbags, manual climate control system, cruise control, multifunctional techno leather steering wheel, 3.5-inch TFT colour display, UconnectTM HD LIVE with Bluetooth, touchscreen and voice control, 60/40 split rear seat and LED DRL. Customers can choose to equip their 500L City Cross with the optional innovative UconnectTM HD Live with 7-inch touchscreen and Apple Car Play set-up, which is compatible with Android AutoTM.
The engine range of the new 500L City Cross is suited to customer needs and includes the 1.4 16V 95 HP, the 0.9 TwinAir 105 HP and the 1.4 16V TwinJet 120 HP petrol, in addition to the bi-fuel petrol and LPG 1.4 TJet 120 HP. The 1.3 16V MultiJet 95 HP, also with Dualogic transmission, and the 1.6 16V MultiJet 120 HP diesel engines complete the line-up. All engines comply with Euro 6 standards and successfully combine sparkling performance with fuel efficiency.
Finally, exclusive packs have been carefully put together to offer further customisation opportunities for the 500L City Cross emphasising its connectivity, comfort and safety features.
Turin, September 29, 2017