08 Nov 2017
New Fullback Cross: style has never been so free built to escape
• It combines has ruggedness and versatility with distinctive design features that make its style unique. • There's more to life than work: announcing the birth of New Fullback Cross, built to escape, the ideal pickup for every professional challenge and the perfect companion on flights from routine, alone or with friends.
- It combines has ruggedness and versatility with distinctive design features that make its style unique.
- There's more to life than work: announcing the birth of New Fullback Cross, built to escape, the ideal pickup for every professional challenge and the perfect companion on flights from routine, alone or with friends. Fullback Cross refuses to be bound by the rules for the traditional pickup.
- From city streets to the loneliest trails and back. With Fullback Cross, every trip is a promise of freedom. Thanks to Torsen central differential as standard and rear differential lock, with Fullback Cross the feeling at the wheel is always superlative, with unbeatable comfort and the maximum safety.
- The utmost for freedom-lovers is Fullback fitted with a camper cabin, such as the Tischer Trail 200.
- Fullback Cross is to receive a dual launch in both Fiat and Fiat Professional dealerships, in most European countries.
Announcing the birth Fullback Cross, built to escape, the new pickup with a strongly lifestyle personality, extremely versatile and able to fulfil mobility needs and free up the emotions, providing top performance during the daily grind as well as getting the most from every moment of the day. Because with Fullback it is easy to overcome every obstacle, without sacrifices, without constraints and with no half measures.
Rugged and versatile, with sedan-class comfort and a distinctive style, Fullback Cross is the top-level version of the Italian pickup and completes a range tailored to suit the latest market trends. A market that has grown by more than 60 percentage points in four years, with leisure versions accounting for 25% of the segment.
Tough but with style
Sporty, aggressive look, with exclusive style details that convey dynamism and strength, such as the exclusive, aerodynamic textured black sport bar, the front grille, the rearview mirrors. the handles, the wheel flares and the 17" wheels, all with matte black finish. The new, innovatively styled side steps are finished in black.
This unmistakable look goes hand-in-hand with outstanding, sedan-level comfort, delivered by a lavish standard outfit: Bi-Xenon headlights, LED DRLs, dual-zone automatic climate control, cruise control, and leather seats and steering wheel. The front seats are also heated, with electric adjustment on the driver's side. Comfort is completed by the navigation system with 7" touchscreen, DAB radio, CD/MP3 player, Bluetooth and USB port. Last but not least, to escape from the daily routine in complete safety, there are seven airbags (including driver's kneebag) as standard, electronic stability control, trailer stability assist, lane departure warning (LDW) and hill start assist.
Safety in every adventure
The traction system is the most complete in the category and will get its driver to any destination: Fullback Cross has no fewer than four different modes, as well as rear differential lock.
Just a touch of a button switches from two-wheel drive mode, ideal for fuel-saving, to all-wheel drive with a Torsen central differential for off-road use. In addition, Fullback Cross offers its driver the option of low-range gears and, for the most extreme terrains, mechanical locking of the rear differential.
However large your passions, Fullback Cross is ready to take them all, with its double cab configuration (length 5.28 m - width 1.81 m - height 1.815 m - wheelbase 3.00 m). In spite of its considerable size, Fullback Cross leads its segment in agility: the turning circle diameter - just 11.8 metres - is best-in-class. As yet another plus factor, the rear parking camera is supplied as standard. Fullback Cross is able to transport up to 1.1 tonnes and tow 3,100 kg, enough to overcome any challenge.
To provide ample energy for work and leisure, Fullback Cross is equipped with a powerful 2.4 litre aluminium turbodiesel engine of 180 HP (133 kW) with torque of 430 Nm at 2500 rpm, with electronic variable valve timing All this optimises fuel saving and emissions while delivering optimal torque and power throughout the operating range.
Fullback Cross also offers two transmissions: manual six-speed or automatic five-speed, the latter with steering wheel paddles for a dynamic, exciting driving experience.
Versatile at work, adaptable when travelling
Only a vehicle as versatile as Fullback Cross can be both the most trusted working partner and a fun-loving companion in every adventure. All its features and equipment make it extremely easy to use, with a comfort level clearly tailored to lifestyle needs: maximum agility anywhere thanks to the best-in-class turning circle diameter, parking simplified by the rearview camera, and comfort guaranteed by the leather seats and automatic transmission.
It is truly the car for doing absolutely anything that comes to mind, thanks to the body-on-frame architecture, the chassis that guarantees load capacity, space and resistance to the toughest demands, such as off-road use at full load,; and the cargo space designed down to the tiniest detail to carry articles of all kinds.
The many anchor points and sport bar are designed to secure articles even of widely different sizes. What's more, it can also be equipped with specially designed cover to transform it into a real boot.
There are no limits to its versatility: with a towable weight over 3 tonnes and load capacity of more than 1 tonne, Fullback can even be fitted with a camper cabin to transform it into a small motorhome. For example, the range now includes Fullback camper with Tischer Trail 200 cabin, a solution that provides virtually unlimited freedom and mobility, easy to fit and remove quickly and in complete safety. The interior of the cabin provides a comfortable living area, plenty of space and a roomy bed, and features top quality materials and fabrics.
Eclectic even in its look, Fullback is also on show with a special motocross livery created in partnership with Garage Italia Customs and admired by spectators at the various events in the FIM Motocross World Championship MXGP 2017, which crowned Fiat Professional ambassador Tony Cairoli world champion for the ninth time.
Mopar for Fullback Cross
Mopar® - FCA Official Service Partner - offers a very useful weatherproof aluminium retractable tonneau cover to complement the practicality of this generously equipped, extremely versatile vehicle, supreme for everything from everyday work to leisure. Ideal for protecting the load from dirt and weather, hard-wearing and secure, it is attractively styled and convenient and smooth to operate. It is made of black, aluminium-clad polymer fabric and is quick and easy to install; what is more, it has a lock and key to keep the cargo safe. This accessory extends the already wide selection of over one hundred available for the Fullback. The expansion process will continue next year with the introduction of new specialised accessories, like the winch, the front bar or the new 18-inch rims, which can be ordered when the car is configured and fitted directly at the production plant.
FCA Bank for Fullback Cross
As for the vehicle's other versions, Fca Bank offers a wide range of purchase and hire packages for companies, the self-employed and non-business customers.
- Be-Lease by FCA Bank, the new hire purchase package, also for non-business customers, with third party insurance included in the repayment instalments, which remain the same throughout the duration of the agreement* and trouble-free termination at every expiry date;
- Leasing - the solution that enables customers to enjoy the new Fullback without having to acquire ownership;
- Più - the ideal solution for people who want to have constant possession of a vehicle but only pay for their actual use of it.
- Standard hire purchase - for customers who want to purchase their car with affordable repayment instalments;
- Long Term Hire - At a fixed monthly charge, the Leasys package offers a full range of services on excellent terms for customers who choose to use Fullback Cross with none of the running costs and risks traditionally associated to ownership.
What's more, with FCA Bank every financial or hire package can be combined with a large range of services: fire and theft, accident and full cover insurance, extended warranty, window or vehicle etching, GAP and Mopar servicing.
Turin, 8 November 2017