08 May 2017
Fiat Fullback Wins a New Award in Russia
• The AWD pick-up truck wins the Best Newcomer award in the Commercial Vehicles and Pick-up Trucks segment. • The Russian market is strategic and the pick-up truck segment accounts for 10% of all LCV production.
- The AWD pick-up truck wins the Best Newcomer award in the Commercial Vehicles and Pick-up Trucks segment.
- The Russian market is strategic and the pick-up truck segment accounts for 10% of all LCV production.
- The Fullback will be the star in Orlyonok on June 21 for the next round of the MXGP FIM Motocross World Championship which is returning to Russia for the first time since 2012.
- The "Za Rulem Grand Prix" 2017 accolade follows that of "Pick-up Truck of the Year 2017" awarded by the readers of the French "4x4 Magazine".
The Russian Za Rulyom (Behind the Wheel) magazine picks the best new vehicles every year in its Grand Prix awards. A total of 53 new models on the Russian market battled it out in 11 categories to be named Best Newcomer of the year.
The award reasserts the outstanding potentials of Fullback. The model was launched last September on the Russian market, where the pick-up truck segment represents 10% of the entire LCV production, with over 100 thousand units sold. In this strategic context, appreciation for the range of Fiat Professional is on the rise. The first brand "born to be professional" is entirely dedicated to light transport and can boast over one hundred years of history and a one-of-a-kind baggage of experience in the world of commercial vehicles. The new Fullback, which is perfect for all professional and leisure activities, will certainly play a leading role.
Voting in the nationwide "Za Rulyom Grand Prix" 2017 competition ran from March 1 to April 15, 2017. Over this time, the biggest and most competent judging panel for this tough task - that of the readers of Za Rulyom magazine and of the ZR.ru website - decided which nominees deserved to be named Best Newcomer of the Year and win the Golden Pegasus prize. The accolade adds to the prize record of the Fiat Professional vehicle which already features the title of "Pick-up Truck of the Year 2017" awarded by the readers of French "4x4 Magazine".
According to the over 15,000 readers who cast their votes, the Best Newcomer in the Commercial Vehicles and Pick-up Trucks segment was the Fullback. The vehicle was appraised through online voting on the basis of three criteria: Equipment, Design and Practicality. The winning features of the unstoppable Fiat Professional pick-up truck will be showcased on June 21 in Orlyonok during the next round of the MXGP FIM Motocross World Championship, which will be returning to Russia for the first time since 2012. Not by chance, Fullback is the "product hero" of the official fleet of the MXGPFIM Motocross World Championship, confirming Fiat Professional as Official Sponsor of the exciting championship for the second year running by the side of ranking leader Tony Cairoli.