29 Sep 2021
Aftersales online booking: a step forward in the digitalization of the customer journey
A modern way to interact with customers
- A modern way to interact with customers
- An even better digital customer experience with new features
- Immediate visibility of first-available time slots depending on the location chosen
- Confirmed and modifiable appointment to fit customer and workshop agendas
Poissy, Sept. 29, 2021 - STELLANTIS introduced a new online booking process for Peugeot, Citroën, DS and Opel customers. The new process makes it even easier to book workshop visits online.
In the current sanitary and economic environment, the digital journey is not only practical; it has become a true asset and necessity.
For interventions including vehicle maintenance, tire changes, annual inspections and much more, customers may seamlessly and swiftly book their next online appointment. The system allows customers to identify the nearest workshop and view available time slots.
A new navigation interface makes the reservation easier in just a few clicks:
- A “breadcrumb trail” located at the top of each page constantly reminds the customer of their selected information and allows easy changes during the navigation if necessary
- The selection of jobs is easy. New features are available including the ability of customers to add a video, photo file or soundtrack in order to explain their specific needs and requests. With these additional details, workshops can prepare themselves upstream for an even better customer service
- At the end of the process, customers get a systematic email notification of the confirmed booking
The online booking is accessible from the websites of Peugeot, Citroën, DS and Opel or directly from the Apps of these brands for even more convenience and immediate identification.
The Aftersales online booking is available in more than 30 countries, 30% of them being already fitted with the new version.
Stellantis is one of the world’s leading automakers and a mobility provider, guided by a clear vision: to offer freedom of movement with distinctive, affordable and reliable mobility solutions. In addition to the Group’s rich heritage and broad geographic presence, its greatest strengths lie in its sustainable performance, depth of experience and the wide-ranging talents of employees working around the globe. Stellantis will leverage its broad and iconic brand portfolio, which was founded by visionaries who infused the marques with passion and a competitive spirit that speaks to employees and customers alike. Stellantis aspires to become the greatest, not the biggest while creating added value for all stakeholders as well as the communities in which it operates.