21 Jul 2021
Aftersales online booking: a step forward in the digitalization of the customer journey
A modern way to interact with our customers An even better digital customer experience New features added Immediate visibility of the first available time slots depending on the location chosen Confirmed and modifiable appointment to fit the customer's and workshop agendas
- A modern way to interact with our customers
- An even better digital customer experience
- New features added
- Immediate visibility of the first available time slots depending on the location chosen
- Confirmed and modifiable appointment to fit the customer's and workshop agendas
STELLANTIS eases Peugeot, Citroën, DS and Opel customers’ life with a new customer journey for its online booking process. It has never been easier to book a next workshop visit online.
In the current sanitary and economic context, the digital journey is not only practical; it has become a true asset, a necessity.
For the interventions on their vehicle, like maintenance, tire change, annual inspection and much more, customers are free to book seamlessly and swiftly their appointment online. The system allows localizing the nearest workshops and displays their available slots at the same time.
A new navigation interface makes the reservation easier in a few clicks:
- A “breadcrumb trail” located at the top of each page constantly reminds the information selected and allows easy changes during the navigation if necessary.
- The selection of jobs is easy. New features are available, such as the possibility for customers to add a video, photo file or a soundtrack to explain further the needs and requests they might have with their vehicles. With these additional details, workshops can prepare themselves upstream for an even better customer service.
- At the end of the process, customers get a systematic mail notification of the confirmed booking.
The Aftersales online booking is available in many countries with more than 70 brands/countries instances, 30% of them being already fitted with the new version. In pilot countries, the new customer journey generated an increase of up to 12% in the bookings versus the previous version.
Stellantis is one of the world’s leading automakers and a mobility provider, guided by a clear vision: to offer freedom of movement with distinctive, affordable and reliable mobility solutions. In addition to the Group’s rich heritage and broad geographic presence, its greatest strengths lie in its sustainable performance, depth of experience and the wide-ranging talents of employees working around the globe. Stellantis will leverage its broad and iconic brand portfolio, which was founded by visionaries who infused the marques with passion and a competitive spirit that speaks to employees and customers alike. Stellantis aspires to become the greatest, not the biggest while creating added value for all stakeholders as well as the communities in which it operates.