11 apr. 2016
Det succesfulde samarbejde mellem Jeep® and Harley-Davidson® fortsætter i 2016
• De to mærker følges ad for tredje år i træk • Det fulde SUV program fra Jeep vil være klar til testkørsler ved forskellige events. • De officielle HOG and JOG klubmedlemmer vil være ambassadører og stjerner ved disse events. • De forskellige events rundt omkring I Europa kan følges på Jeeps sociale medier.
• De to mærker følges ad for tredje år i træk
• Det fulde SUV program fra Jeep vil være klar til testkørsler ved forskellige events.
• De officielle HOG and JOG klubmedlemmer vil være ambassadører og stjerner ved disse events.
• De forskellige events rundt omkring I Europa kan følges på Jeeps sociale medier.
Læs mere I den internationale pressemeddelelse:
For the third year running, the Jeep® brand will be the official partner of Harley-Davidson® and will attend the main events organized by the legendary motorcycling brand in the EMEA region. The prestigious collaboration is based on the authentic shared values of passion, freedom and team spirit.
The partnership between the two American icons has been renewed for 2016 in the wake of the success of the past two editions, which attracted more than 600,000 participants in 2014 and over one million in 2015. From end April to September, the program is packed and consists of 13 events in eight European countries (e.g. France, Germany, Netherlands , Austria, UK, Italy, Slovenia and the Czech Republic) plus one event in South Africa. The first gathering will be at the Euro Festival, from April 28th to May 1st, on the Gulf of Saint-Tropez at the same time as the event in South Africa.
The Harley Village, set up for each event, will host the Jeep stand where the public will be able to discover and test drive the full Jeep SUV line-up beside a selection of Jeep showcars customized with exclusive Mopar accessories.
The JOG (Jeep Owners Group) and the HOG (Harley Owners Group) will be stars of the various European gatherings. Launched in August 2014, JOG is ‘the one and only' official fan club run centrally by the Jeep brand, and it is active in 24 countries across the EMEA region with 64,000 members. HOG was born in 1983, and it counts a total of 116,000 members in the EMEA region.
The two official clubs gather owners and enthusiasts who share common values: the pride of driving an icon, the longing for freedom and the desire for adventure. But affinities do not end there. The members of both clubs share the passion for travel and adventure, and transfer their own personalities to the vehicles they drive, in terms of loyalty and customization. Not by chance, Jeep drivers and Harley-Davidson riders feel that they belong to a great community.
Follow Jeep EMEA news and video on:
Brand blog: www.jeep-people.com