LAST UPDATE: 08 SEP 2021
It is important that you read and understand these rules, which must be interpreted in conjunction with other applicable provisions, especially those arising from current legislation.
How do we collect your data?
Your data is collected when you register with Stellantis Press.
What personal data is collected?
- Registration information. Name, email, company/communication vehicle, publisher, city, state, country; and optionally charge and telephone;
- Cookies are small text files that can be sent and recorded on the User's computer that remember the websites visited, providing a better experience for the User the next time the websites are visited. For more information about Cookies, please refer to the specific section of this Policy.
For what purposes do we collect your data?
The personal data collected is stored and processed by Stellantis to send news about the company and its brands, its products and services, as well as other relevant information about Stellantis.
Stellantis may use electronic instructions, known as “cookies”, which will be sent to your browser and stored on your computer's disk. The purpose of cookies is to aid our interactions with users in a statistical way.
For this same purpose, third-party cookies may also be used, but they are owned and managed by other companies. In any case, if your computer browser does not accept the receipt of cookies, you will still be able to use the Stellantis Press website.
Who is the information shared with?
Only Stellantis and the website administration company will have access to your data, they will not be shared with any other company.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store and maintain your information: (i) until the end of the processing of personal data, as mentioned below; or (ii) for as long as necessary to preserve Stellantis' legitimate interest (such as during applicable statutes of limitations or compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation).
The end of the processing of personal data will occur when it is verified:
• A statement by the Holder in this regard, requesting the cancellation of his/her subscription; or
• By legal determination.
You have rights regarding your personal data, including:
- Confirmation of the existence of personal data processing. Upon request, Stellantis will grant confirmation of the existence of processing of personal data, in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- Access to personal data. You may request access to your personal data collected and stored by Stellantis;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data. You may, at any time, request the modification of your personal data;
- Automated decision review. You may request a review of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of personal data that affect your interests, including decisions aimed at defining your personal, professional, consumer and credit profile or aspects of your personality;
- Deletion of personal data. You may request the deletion of personal data that have been collected by Stellantis after your consent, at any time, by means of a free and facilitated manifestation. The deletion of personal data can only be complete for personal data that are not necessary for Stellantis to comply with legal, contractual obligations, to protect its legitimate interest and in other cases legally permitted, as better explained in the section "How long do we store your personal data?" above;
- Revocation of consent. You may revoke the consent that you may have given to Stellantis for the processing of your personal data for certain purposes, at any time, by means of a free and facilitated manifestation. It is important to inform that the treatments carried out prior to the revocation of consent are ratified and that the request for revocation will not imply the deletion of personal data previously processed or maintained by Stellantis based on other legal grounds.
All rights listed above may be exercised through the website https://privacidade.stellantis.com/Nova_Solicitacao.aspx or by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take seriously our duty to protect the data you entrust to Stellantis from alteration, loss, misuse, disclosure or accidental or unauthorized access. Stellantis uses security technologies and technical and organizational measures to help protect your personal data against such incidents.
Identification of Controllers and Supervisors