10 Mar 2021
- First phase of the plant required investments of R $ 400 million and an additional R$ 100 million paid this year to install another line of production - With the new plant, which will have the initial capacity to manufacture 100,000 GSE Turbo engines per year, Betim becomes the largest powertrain production center in Latin America - T3 (1.0l) and T4 (1.3l) engines provide more fuel economy, better performance, and fewer CO2 emissions - The first engine to be produced, with 4 cylinders and valve train 4V MultiAir III 1.3 (displacement of 1.332 cm³), has a power of 180 hp in the gasoline version
08 Jan 2021
- FCA leads Latin American market with 16.5% market share - The company is champion in the Brazilian market, with 22.2% of sales - Fiat is the fastest growing brand in Brazil and Argentina - Jeep leads SUV segment for the fifth consecutive year - Ram doubles its sales in Brazil
21 Dec 2020
- Nova Strada takes 19 trophies - President of FCA for Latin America, Antonio Filosa, is awarded seven times - Jeep is recognized as one of the best companies in customer satisfaction - FCA stands out in awards from different segments, such as diversity, HR and IT
07 Jul 2020
FCA LEADS VEHICLE SALES IN LATIN AMERICA DURING Q2; JUNE SALES SHOWS SINGS OF REACTION IN THE REGION
- FCA led sales in Latin America in the second quarter with 15.9% market share - Demand for the New Fiat Strada in Brazil is above expectations
20 May 2020
- Unit has 100 beds to serve the population of Goiana city and surroundings - State Government will be responsible for management and operation of the hospital - After overcoming the pandemic, it will continue to operate as a multidisciplinary health unit
14 Apr 2020
- Multidisciplinary group works on two fronts to help increase the national offer of ventilators - FCA contributed to enable the manufacturing of 6,500 new ventilators in Brazil - Company technicians work to repair out-of-service devices from three states - Actions are part of FCA’s comprehensive support program to combat Covid-19
31 Mar 2020
FCA mobilizes expertise and industrial structure in a broad support program to support the fight against Covid-19 in Brazil
- Company provides resources and know-how of its teams to support the country at this time - Field hospitals in Betim (MG) and Goiana (PE) will be installed thanks to FCA support - Multidisciplinary action will contribute to increase the supply of ventilators in Brazil - Protective masks manufactured in Betim laboratories will be donated to health professionals - Donations of essential materials and vehicle leasing are also part of the program - Other measures for Brazil and other Latin American countries are under study
23 May 2019
FCA Increases to 8,5B BRL Investments in Minas Gerais and Transforms Betim Complex into the Largest Powertrain Productive Pole in Latin America
- Additional investment of 500M BRL in the production of new turbocharged engines is part of the largest investment cycle ever made by FCA and suppliers in Brazil – 16B BRL between 2018 and 2024
22 May 2019
FCA leaders highlight confidence in Brazil during audience with President Jair Bolsonaro and Minister Paulo Guedes
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) chairman, John Elkann; the group's global CEO Mike Manley and the company's COO for Latin America, Antonio Filosa, today (May, 23) expressed confidence in Brazil and support the determination of President Jair Bolsonaro and his government to approve a set of reforms to stabilize the public accounts and to promote the sustained development of the country.
02 Jul 2018
For the second consecutive year in the global model, the “Annual Supplier Conference and Awards”, held by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), recognized the companies that stood out in their commitment to delivering value with innovation, quality, warranty, competitiveness, aligned to the fundamental FCA principles: proactive collaboration, continuous improvement, integrity, empathy and advocacy, long-term thinking, transparency, a sense of urgency and personal responsibility. The ceremony that awarded Latin-American suppliers was held Tuesday afternoon (26) in Belo Horizonte.
22 Dec 2017
Fiat Chrysler Automóveis (FCA) is the first company in Latin America to incorporate exoskeleton technology into the production process. Ten test sets are deployed in the assembly and logistics lines at Fiat Automotive Plant in Betim (MG) aimed to reduce muscle efforts and improve the ergonomic condition of operators in the manufacturing line. Light and easy to adapt, the system follows the employee's movements in full synchronism.
22 Dec 2017
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is the winner of ANA 2017 Award, in the Medium and Large Enterprises category. Considered the most relevant awards in the country, it is organized by Agência Nacional de Águas (ANA), linked to the Ministry of the Environment, and recognizes the best initiatives that contribute to the management and sustainable use of water resources in Brazil.
30 Oct 2017
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), in partnership with PUC Minas, opened today (18) SIMCenter, the first Center for Simulation of Vehicle Dynamics in Latin America. Located at the PUC Minas’ Coração Eucarístico Campus in Belo Horizonte, SIMCenter offers the most advanced simulation technology worldwide and aims to generate innovations and research focused on the safety of vehicles, people and road systems.
05 Jun 2017
Herlander Zola is the new director of Brand Fiat. He assumes the new position in a period of brand strengthening in Brazil and Latin America, through the launch of Fiat Argo. The executive Carlos Eugênio Dutra remains responsible for the Portfolio, Investigation and Competitive Intelligence of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA).
29 May 2017
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) held the awards ceremony for Latin American suppliers on May 26 in Belo Horizonte. The Annual Supplier Conference & Awards recognizes companies that stand out for their commitment to delivering value with innovation, quality, assurance, and competitiveness, aligned with FCA principles of cooperation, continuous improvement, integrity, empathy, commitment, long-term thinking and transparency.